A Journey Begins
This August I'm began my 18th year with Lynwood USD and my 28th year as an educator. I find myself at a crossroads of sorts in my professional career.
After my application and interview earlier this summer, I have accepted an offer to work as a Coordinator II for Los Angeles County Office of Education, Technology Services, Instructional Technology Outreach. I am thrilled to be a part of this "dream-team."
The Coordinator II:
- Provides specialized support in instructional technology for LACOE school programs and over 80 LA county school districts.
- Does planning, coordinating and implementing of instructional technology programs
- Designs, develops and delivers professional development
- Researches and evaluates instructional technology
- Assists in the development of technology plans and strategies for the implementation of state and federal funds
- Get my feet on the ground, running. I aim to understand how and to begin to add value to LACOE ITO asap
- I will begin to build my professional networks to LA county district administrators, edtech leaders, professional organizations, state and local educators.